Friday, September 28, 2018

Post 1: A Country I'd Like To Visit

A country I'd really like to visit is England for many reasons. Since I was little I always felt attracted to the English culture, so I enjoy watching movies and documentaries about the history of England and listening to British bands too.
First of all, I would like to go there to see the beautiful European architecture, gorgeous landscapes and historical places the country offers, like the Buckingham palace and everything related to the royal family, the Big Ben, Stonehenge and the National History Museum in London. 
Notting Hill and Kent are the two places where specifically I would like to go because there  two of my favorite movies were filmed (Notting Hill and Pride and Prejudice respectively).
One of my biggest dreams in life is whether to live or study there, but live the life of a normal British person and if it’s possible visit near countries like Ireland and Scotland. I hope I can make this dream come true in the next 10 years. 😊

"Pride and Prejudice" main characters house in Kent.

3 comments:

  1. How interesting, in Britain, I would be interested to know Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  2. your plans Cata Cookies sound very interesting, also i like me a lot the movie pride and prejudice, especially mr. Darcy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like London and its history and rich culture. I would visit it someday :D I hope that you can realize your dream!

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hello bloggers, how are you today? I’m half happy and half sad, why? Because today’s blog is the last one! I will miss writing blogs every...