Friday, October 5, 2018

Post 2: The best concert I've ever attended

Hello bloggers, how are you today? I’m really excited to write about this blog about the best concert I’ve been to.
I was 16 years-old and I was totally obsessed with John Mayer, so when I heard he was going to do a concert in Argentina and not in Chile I felt really sad and disappointed.  However, for my good luck, my sister was living in Buenos Aires at that time so I went there to visit her and took advantage to see this incredible musician.
For those who don’t know John Mayer he’s an American guitarist and the great thing about him is that every album has different genders like indie folk, rock, blues, pop, etc.
I went to the concert with my brother and my sister, we had a lot of fun because we knew all the songs and the final song had an incredible guitar solo and he played it with a guitar the fans gave him at that moment!

Since then I’m looking forward to see him again, it was totally worth it! 
Please let me know in the comments, would you go to another country to see your favorite artist? 
The tickets to see John Mayer, a gift from my lovely sister 💘


11 comments:

  1. This sounds cool!! I remember my firt concert, I went to see a Back street boys in 2009 jajaja do you know them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know this dude, I think I'll look for him in spotify :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course!!! in fact I went to Argentina to the concert of Tarja c:

    ReplyDelete

  5. that entertained a concert in argentina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your story, it shows that you really like it a lot, but I understand your voice is beautiful, I love your song Gravity!
    My dream is to travel to the USA to see Bruno Mars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can go someday Bernysss <3, and yes, gravity is a greaaat song

      Delete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hello bloggers, how are you today? I’m half happy and half sad, why? Because today’s blog is the last one! I will miss writing blogs every...