Friday, October 12, 2018

Post 3: Music


Hi bloggers, hope you’re doing great!
Today I’m going to talk to you about the music I like, although it’s really hard for me to choose one representative band or singer because I like so many different styles, but I will do my best to explain you.
In my previous post you can see that I really like John Mayer because of the different styles he plays, but I also like for example, Florence + the machine, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin and The 1975. As you can see they are all british bands so I think that is the common characteristic.
About my favorite Spanish singers I absolutely love Jorge Drexler and I’m going to take my time to tell you why. He’s a Uruguayan singer and doctor, he won an Oscar for the song “Al otro lado del rio” and his songs are pure poetry, I like how he can mix science and poetry with a beautiful melody and making it look so easy.
Well, you can’t imagine how hard this blog has been for me to write, but I hope I could give you a little hint about my taste in music. Pleeease, let me know in the comments if you know any of these artists or if you can suggest any new bands or singers, I love listening to new music!


Jorge Drexler at a TED Conference.
Cick here to watch it

8 comments:

  1. I liked so much your music favourite, Drexler is very good, i like your song "universos paralelos".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaassssss, woth Anita Tijoux, what an exquisite combination !

      Delete
  2. He is not a bad artist but I still dont like him xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's ok, maybe you should give him another try, his new album is great :)

      Delete
  3. I only listened one song of Jorge Drexler, Sacar la voz, brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jorge Drexler is a musical geniuos! I want to suggest you a band from Argentina called "Julio y Agosto". They have a very interesting proposal, musical and aesthetically <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jorge Drexler is a very good singer, I like Pedro Aznar, he is similar to Jorge Drexler, I think you´ll like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hello bloggers, how are you today? I’m half happy and half sad, why? Because today’s blog is the last one! I will miss writing blogs every...