Friday, October 26, 2018

Post 5: My Future Job


Hello again bloggers! How have you been?
Today’s blog is about my future job. To start I want to explain I’ve always been really confused with what I want to do with my life. When I was in school I was not sure with what I wanted to study, everything seems really interesting to me and when someone asks me if I like what I’m studying right now I answer “yes, I do, but I think any career would”. For example for a long time I had the idea of studying architecture, but at the very last moment I chose forestry and I’m not regretful.
When I graduate I would like to do a major in the area of urban trees because I would like to work on parks and avenues to give communities pretty landscapes on their cities. Also I’d like to do environmental education in schools and teach children how important is to protect our forests, oceans and rivers.
Some aspects I would consider when choosing my future job would  be how far is it from where I live, how much I would get payed, how many hours I would have to work and If it helps me to reach my final objectives.  
At the moment of being interviewed I would say that my strengths are that I’m responsible and hard worker and my weakness are that sometimes I’m really perfectionist and self-demanding.
 Please let me know in the comments what you think about my post and if you had any career on mind beside forestry! See you next week (actually, see you in three weeks😛).


6 comments:

  1. I think that forestry and architecture are connected, for example wood houses :3 god meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised by the resemblance we have in some things, I just thought of studying architecture before entering forestry. I really like your plan to work in urban trees.
    PS: I love your memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so indecisive too, jaja I think that 2 careers are concet, the urban green areas are a very beautiful topic for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the meme, I think you can connect easily this two topics nothing stops you.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hello bloggers, how are you today? I’m half happy and half sad, why? Because today’s blog is the last one! I will miss writing blogs every...