Friday, November 16, 2018

Post 7: English Language Challenges


Hello bloggers, how are you today? It’s been a long time since I haven’t posted and today’s blog is about the English language challenges.
I think it’s important to say that I haven’t had an English subject since I was in high school (almost 3 years ago), so I was really nervous to take this subject in university, but I remembered how much I liked it.
What I really liked about English at university is that we all have the moment to talk and express our ideas in this language while the teacher asks more questions, so the participation in class is really important and I think everybody learns to listen and talk in English. Also, I liked the blogs system because it is a personal instance to express what we think about different things, generally things we like, for example music, a country we’d like to visit, etc. and that motivate us to write and search words for those topics.
I think some aspects I need to improve are my pronunciation and listening, where the subject it’s been a big help for me.
Outside class, I frequently use English because I like to read American magazines, watch videos, movies and TV shows that are in English and listen to music in English, so when I want to practice my English pronunciation and listening I a do all those hobbies.
Knowing English has been a big part of my life, I have a big interest in improving my English skills for my professional life in the future and it’s one of the few things I’m really passionate about (when I was about 16 years-old, I wanted to be a translator 😝).
Finally, the English subject in university was a reminder of how much I love the language and the learning process, how fun can it be and one more reason to wait for Friday to come.



7 comments:

  1. I like the talking in English classes too, I found it really fun, grettings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like our english classes to !! Thanks for teach me some words in class !! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only reason for wait a friday is the english class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can to be our forestal traslator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are pretty good and fast with english but EEUU its not America jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your English is very good crook! I too like the English class :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your final phrase. Cata cookies you're too good at this in English.

    ReplyDelete

Post 8: Personal Opinions

Hello bloggers, how are you today? I’m half happy and half sad, why? Because today’s blog is the last one! I will miss writing blogs every...